For 34 years, with respect and a sense of responsibility towards its customers, visitors and partners, FORUM SA has been active in the field of organizing exhibitions and publishing professional magazines. FORUM SA organizes 9 international exhibitions and publishes 4 professional magazines.
Since its establishment in 1988, FORUM SA has gone through a long course of development and expansion of its activities. Its high-quality and widely circulated magazines have become valuable communication tools, while its exhibitions are the most important trade fora for professionals in the industries they target.
Today, the company organizes the following exhibitions:
• HORECA: The largest and most complete exhibition for the equipment and catering of all catering establishments and hotels.
• FOOD EXPO: The largest Food and Beverage exhibition in Southeast Europe and one of the most important of its kind internationally.
• OENOTELIA: A specialized exhibition of wine and spirits with a purely professional character and international orientation. It is organized in parallel with the FOOD EXPO.
• FOODTECH: The great exhibition of Technology and Equipment for the Food and Beverage sector.
• GLOBAL PACK: An international exhibition for production, material and packaging technologies.
• ARTOZA: The great international exhibition for bakery, confectionery, ice cream and chocolate.
• ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: The great celebration of coffee and its culture. It is aimed equally at industry professionals, home baristas, and the general consumer public.
• XENIA: A premium exhibition aimed exclusively at hoteliers, but also at professionals and entrepreneurs of the country’s Tourism Industry.
• BIO FESTIVAL: This is a premium festival focused on organic products and eco living. It is aimed at both professionals and consumers.
At the same time, FORUM SA publishes 4 professional magazines:
• AZ (Bakery-Pastry)
• SNACK & COFFEE
• AMBROSIA MAGAZINE
Since 2019, FORUM SA is a member of the NURNBERGMESSE GROUP, which is among the 15 largest exhibition organizing companies in the world.